SMS is an effective marketing tool for businesses. Bulk SMS marketing is the hottest movement of SMS marketing. It reaches the customer on their mobile phone, SMS is personal. The message is literally delivered directly into their hand. Bulk SMS is gaining lots of liking in the E-commerce sector. With bulk SMS marketing, your business can reach the customers as soon as the message is sent and there are no Ad copies.
Bulk SMS is more affordable than other conventional advertising channels. Bulk SMS is a cost-effective method of conveying a business’ message to customers. If you can’t afford the cost of direct mailing, then you should consider opting for bulk SMS services. It is cheaper and more effective.
SIGN UP TO START SENDING BULK SMS AT A REASONABLY LOW PRICE HERE.
Communication is easier with SMS, it is a constant source of communicating with customers in any type of business in 2019. Bulk SMS can be used to keep in touch with current customers and acquire new customers. Using two-way SMS communication, a business can receive replies to the bulk SMS messages sent.
Some Advantages of Bulk SMS Marketing:
- Bulk SMS can be used as a target form of marketing.
- The success rate of SMS marketing is high.
- SMS can make a business’ marketing campaign more effective.
- Your message can be efficiently delivered to the required group.
- An SMS can reach a customer wherever they are.
- SMS is cheaper than a phone call.
- SMS can be stored for use at a later stage.
- Your message gets across in 160 characters or less.
- SMS can be scheduled to go out at a certain date and time.
Also read: 6 Ways Food Stores And Restaurants Can Maximize SMS For Business Growth
Based on the studies made over time, here are some key facts researches:
- SMS has a 98% open rate.
- Reliable delivery to over 800 networks in more than 200 countries.
- 20-30% of customers open their messages.
- 6 billion individuals use mobile phones.
- 47%of beneficiaries who click on SMS-link make a buy.
- 90% of individuals read SMS within 3 seconds
- 32% of beneficiaries react to offers while 31% react to survey invitations.
SMS can be the most powerful marketing tool if applied proficiently and this is why bulk SMS should be a priority for your business in 2019.
There are both advantages and disadvantages of bulk SMS marketing. Overall, the pros outweigh the cons. The disadvantages of SMS messaging have a lot to do with not following the rules guiding the use of bulk SMS than the medium itself.
Customers will most likely not engage with your communication if you don’t go by these simple rules. Some of which are:
- Be Concise and Keep It Short: Long texts can distract recipients. SMS messages should be straight to the point. Customers are probable to appreciate a clear and concise message more.
- Include an Opt-in/ Opt-out: Customers should be allowed to choose if they want to continue receiving messages from you or not. Sending SMS to an uninterested customer will most likely frustrate the recipient. Giving them an option means you would be reaching a more interested audience.
- Clear CTAs (Call-to-Action): Make your intentions clear enough. Ensure you direct people to another link, your website or social media handles. This allows them to get involved in your business campaign marketing.
- Find The Right Frequency: Find the ideal balance. Sending SMS messages too often disturbs the personal nature of a customer’s phone. Don’t violate a customer’s personal space with too much content or too many updates, it results in immediate alienation.
Getting SMS messaging right is key. Done correctly, it is a proven marketing channel that can boost your business and give you an edge. Join bulk SMS today!
Knowing the usefulness of bulk SMS marketing is not sufficient, you need to choose a dependable bulk SMS provider who can offer you the best delivery in terms of charges and quickness.
SIGN UP TO START SENDING BULK SMS AT A REASONABLY LOW PRICE HERE AND ENJOY THE INFLOW OF CUSTOMERS IN YOUR BUSINESS